July 06, 2016

Amigurumi Eeveelution: Leafeon

So I decided on Leafeon next
And it turned out well!

Pattern credits to
https://chainoneandturn.wordpress.com/2012/02/18/leafeon-pattern/
Body+Head credits as always to
http://wolfdreamer-oth.blogspot.sg/2010/08/umbreon-plushie.html


I have to say BIG THANKS to the pattern maker for leafeon because it was pretty fun ^0^
and it reminded me about other crochet stitches such as double/triple crochets
(because the last few times I crochet I have been doing amigurumis and its mostly just.. sc :P)
Didn't have much problem with the pattern
Just a couple of calculation was wrong
And I edited the back legs a little shorter, and also edited the tail a little wider at the top
(And not to forget my inner ears which I always crochet instead of cutting ready-made felt)

Rest of the pattern was good :D
Took me around 3days to complete I'd say

Here's the cutie!




I'm pretty satisfied with leafeon!
and to be honest I was quite surprised when it started looking good
Honestly out of the eeveelutions I never really liked leafeon
Maybe because leafeon was released together with glaceon
and I really love glaceon :P

But while making this leafeon, I started liking this cutie quite a lot!
Maybe because the anime didn't really focus/emphasize leafeon so it looked as if leafeon isn't much impressive
but while making this, I realise leafeon really do have its own charms

I never thought of leafeon like this, but now
She really looks like a little forest elf to me :D

so anyway! Next up
I don't know.
Definitely not the blue ones (Vaporeon/Glaceon) because I'm re-ordering the blues
I thought about sylveon but I thought of getting the new blues first before deciding which blue I wanna use for her
And we're left with eevee and flareon which I still haven't thought about the best way to settle the furs because I really love them fluffy looks and I don't want to just make them...FLAT in the end

Probably I'll take a break while ordering the blues + deciding the furs~

No comments:

Post a Comment