June 27, 2016

Amigurumi Pokemon Collection- Eeveelution! : Umbreon

Following my first Pokemon amirugumi (Jirachi)
Next I'm gonna embark on the mission to complete the whole Eeveelution!
(Again, another of my personal favourite little cutie EEVEE!!)

Jirachi may be my favourite among legendaries
but among the rest of the hundreds of Pokemon..
It's definitely Eevee! ^0^
And of course, the WHOLE eeveelution line~

I intended to make Eevee first..
But I'm not really confident with the pattern that I found on the net
So I decided to do another eeveelution first which had a lovely pattern ready....
Umbreon!

Credits credits credits to.....
http://wolfdreamer-oth.blogspot.sg/2010/08/umbreon-plushie.html

So it's fairly easy
And fairly fast too! Compared to Jirachi
But because I just had my day surgery done for my ear infection
I kinda had the whole day to myself when I started to do the eeveelution so..
Of course compared to Jirachi it would be faster in that sense :p

Therefore this umbreon only took me...
2days!!

Anyway here's my umbreon!




Love my little umbreon~

No comments:

Post a Comment